Understanding VOIP
Hi All!
I have been reading a slightly older CVoice book which was designed for the foundation of the CCVP. I also work and experiance regular changes with CME systems. I have briefly touched and made changes with CM. I can handle changes etc but need to understand the concepts of how the back ground of voice works and how it implements with regular networks. Does any have any suggestions on any other materials or specfic websites to help me gain this knowledge.
Thanks very much in advice, also I apolgise if this has been asked, I had a *brief* search but was not able to find anything at the time.
Regards
Huanetworkis an independent ICT products and solutions provider for operators, internet service providers, telecom sub contractor, corporate customers and ICT companies.
well, some friends told me that CBT nuggets have videos for CVOICE. All right, anyway, Watching the video is more interesting than reading the books.
Huanetworkis an independent ICT products and solutions provider for operators, internet service providers, telecom sub contractor, corporate customers and ICT companies.