Problem witch Huawei switches and WIMAX
Hi everyone. I have problem with communication via WIMAX station. I have some simple topology:
INTERNET<---->AR200<--->S3700<---->S2700<--->WIMAX Station (AVIATION) <----> WIMAX Client (AVIATION)
There is a simple configuration on devices (NAT, one VLAN, all port setting on switch like speed, duplex etc. are default ). The target is to give WIMAX clients Internet access. On S3700 I have DHCP Server for WIMAX clients. What is the problem? When I connect my laptop directly to one of the ports on S2700 I get IP from DHCP, I can ping default gateway (which is on S3700) and I have Internet access. But when I am connected via WIMAX client I get IP address from DHCP but I can't ping even default gateway and of course I don't have access to Internet! I have newest soft and path version on devices.
Thank you for any suggestion
Huanetworkis an independent ICT products and solutions provider for operators, internet service providers, telecom sub contractor, corporate customers and ICT companies.
Hi guys, it's me. One of my engineer friend just told me his suggestion. He said DHCP configuration of S2700&S3700 is ok if pc can access Internet while connecting to S2700. So I think I have to check the link between WIMAX Station & WIMAX Client.
Huanetworkis an independent ICT products and solutions provider for operators, internet service providers, telecom sub contractor, corporate customers and ICT companies.